Potatoes "Fast" in a frying pan



Do you like potatoes? I'm sure most will answer in the affirmative. I also love, but because I love to find more and more new dishes from it. Today I will share with you an excellent recipe for potatoes.

Recipe:
The recipe for how to cook a speed potato is incredibly simple, it's not much harder to make an omelette. But the dish turns out at times more tasty and satisfying. Remotely it resembles draniki, but with eggs it turns out much tastier. I advise such high-speed potatoes to serve with different sauces, I like both mayonnaise and ketchup, and often for this potato I cook sour-garlic sauce. All my very much!

●Ingredients:
●Potatoes - 4 pieces
●Eggs - 2 pieces
●Salt, pepper - To taste


Prepare all the necessary ingredients. Peel the potatoes and rinse them under running water. For 1 egg I take two medium potatoes.


Scrub the potatoes on a large grater, lightly squeeze out the released liquid.


For grated potatoes, add eggs, salt and pepper. Stir everything.


Half of the potato-egg mass is placed in a frying pan, on which preheat a little vegetable oil. Align with shovel to make a thin layer. Roast on medium heat until golden brown.


Then turn the potato cake (or pancake, I do not know how to properly name it) and fry it from the back. Similarly prepare the second cake. As you can see, the whole mass sufficed me to cook two large potato pancakes.


Before serving cut each cake into 4 parts, so it will be more convenient to take it and dunk it in sauce. Eat with pleasure!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts